Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hello World!

Hi. I have a thrift store problem. I see this fabulous stuff and know that I will never get to use it all, but I hate to leave it there, when it could be really really useful to someone else. So I'll be posting random things from time to time, with a suggested price and also a list of items I would be willing to trade slash discount for. Also, let me know what you're looking for and I will see if I can find it. So far I've got

- vintage safety eyes of various colors, styles and sizes
- embroidery transfers
- vintage snaps and eyelets
- circular knitting needles
- vintage patterns, books and crafty materials.

I don't have provenance on anything, but most of it is vintage. If I suspect it is fairly recent, I will tell you so. Please let me know if you have any questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home